1964 Followers
sharonmartin

Beck Valley Books

Book Spotlight & Giveaway! Win Good Girl Bad Girl (Kal Medi #1) by Ann Girdharry Crime/suspense/thriller ebook - 2 Winners!

Good Girl Bad Girl - Ann Girdharry
Giveaway Time!!
Win Good Girl Bad Girl (Kal Medi #1) by Ann Girdharry
Crime/suspense/thriller ebook - 2 Winners!

Available Worldwide

Enter for a chance to win!!

Book Description
Has Kal got what it takes?
When her journalist mother goes missing, Kal investigates.

Kal's no fool, though sometimes she might pretend to be, because hiding her strengths is a great way to extract information.

An expert in psychology, and skilled in reading other people and their behaviours, she first learnt her craft from her deceased father. He was a man with dark secrets.
A shadow’s been stalking her family for three generations. Kal will uncover a child trafficking network and to find her mother, she'll be pushed over the limits and forced to face a horror she's been avoiding all her life…

​A **READERS FAVOURITE** FIVE STAR BOOK

​“a cracking read…”

"on the edge of my seat..."

‘intense’

"a real kick-ass heroine and a great lead character”

​"Dangerous territory for exploration in a first novel...This is a terrific start for an author who demonstrates strong promise. 5 stars."
Source: http://beckvalleybooks.blogspot.co.uk/2017/03/good-girl-bad-girl-psychological.html