1971 Followers
sharonmartin

Beck Valley Books

0.99 #ebook Playing the Rookie by Rachelle Ayala (Men of Spring #Baseball #romance Book 1)

Image may contain: one or more people and text

Jessica Song is tired of being a good girl, staying in a relationship well past closing time. Fresh from a breakup, she takes a walk on the wild side as a sports events intern.

Baseball rookie Jay Pak Ahn has been burned one too many times by good girls, especially his cheating ex-fiancée. When he meets wild Jessica, he throws away all caution to enjoy her to the fullest.

Jessica and Jay agree to a week of enchanting, starry-eyed dates and wild, unrestrained sex to get their exes out of their systems.

Their pasts collide, exposing the secrets in Jessica’s heart and threatening Jay’s position on the team. Jessica must leave her disappointment behind while Jay has to decide whether Jessica comes before baseball. What will they sacrifice to turn their fling into true love?

The Men of Spring Baseball Series can be read standalone, but are more fun when read together.
Book 1, Playing the Rookie