1969 Followers
sharonmartin

Beck Valley Books

NEW ROMANCE Her Christmas Chance by Rachelle Ayala (A Christmas Creek Romance Book 2)

Her Christmas Chance: A Christmas Creek Romance, Book 2 - Rachelle Ayala, Kate Marcin, LLC Rachelle Ayala Publishing
NEW ROMANCE

Her Christmas Chance by Rachelle Ayala (A Christmas Creek Romance Book 2)
"Her Christmas Chance is a fantastic love story including a disability that you hear of but is not necessarily well known. Rachelle does such a great job with the aspects of disabilities that she either knows about it personally or does a lot of research. She does a great job in portraying all the little things that most people take for granted and don’t realize that individuals with a disability face on a day to day basis. I can’t imagine the struggles that Bella has to go through on a daily basis. Yet Bella is a strong and independent woman that learns it is okay to lean on someone while still being independent.

Her Christmas Chance is an intriguing and well-written story. The characters are well developed, realistic and engaging. Rachelle Ayala does a great job of intertwining the different characters in the series throughout each book. This author is one who knows how to write a book that will capture your emotions and keep a hold of them to the very end. My attention was captured from the very beginning; I couldn’t put the book down. When you finish this book, you will have confidence and hopefulness in love along with a sense of understanding and compassion for people that go through struggles daily.
I recommend Her Christmas Chance to anyone that enjoys reading a unique and delightful romance." - reviews Between the Coverz

Read more on the #book, series, and author here...

Book Description...
Will her cat ruin her Christmas chance for love?

Bella Tallahan has always hidden behind her twin sister, Tally. She was born with cerebral palsy and even though she has finished college, she lives vicariously through her sister’s adventures.

It worked, until her sister married writer Lucky Lenigan, and Bella developed a crush on Lucky’s brother—a bad boy with a shady past.

Chance Martin made one mistake growing up—one that landed him in prison. After his release, he spends his days restoring antique furniture and his nights alone.

When Mr. Klutz, Bella’s fat tabby cat, wreaks havoc in the furniture workshop, Chance confronts Bella and finds himself with a dilemma. He’s not the right kind of guy for a woman with disabilities, but at the same time, he can’t get her out of his mind.

Will the trail of destruction left by one naughty cat bring Bella her Christmas chance for love? Can Chance rise above his past and convince Bella that she is truly worth loving? Or will the secret he is keeping horrify Bella enough to send her back into hiding?

Author’s Note: Although part of the Christmas Creek Romance Series, Her Christmas Chance is a complete and standalone story. Bella Tallahan appears in a previous story, Lucky in Laguna, where her sister Tally Tallahan meets and falls in love with Lucky Lenigan.

A Christmas Creek Romance Series