1969 Followers
sharonmartin

Beck Valley Books

*•.¸(`*•.¸** SNEAK PEEK ** ¸.•*´)¸.•*´ DRIVING WHISKEY WILD by Melissa Foster

Image may contain: 3 people, people standing*•.¸(`*•.¸** SNEAK PEEK ** ¸.•*´)¸.•*´
A captivating new sexy standalone romance by New York Times bestselling author Melissa Foster. DRIVING WHISKEY WILD is releasing February 21, 2018.

Read the first chapter, http://bit.ly/ChRevDWW

Pre-Order Today!

Special Forces veteran and Dark Knights Motorcycle Club member Bullet Whiskey lives to protect his family, their bar, and the residents of his small hometown. He’s rough, unapologetic, and haunted by a secret, painful past. He’s also a master at keeping people away, and when his sister hires gorgeous and sweet Finlay Wilson to help expand their biker bar, he knows just how to get rid of her.

After losing her boyfriend and her father, Finlay moves back to her hometown to be closer to the little family she has left. She needs her temporary job at Whiskey Bro’s to get her catering business off the ground, and she’s determined not to let the gruff, arrogant mountain of a man Bullet Whiskey scare her off.

Finlay is everything Bullet has never wanted. She’s afraid of his dog, afraid of motorcycles, and sweet enough to give him cavities, but as she weaves her way into the hearts of everyone around him, he’s powerless to resist her charms. Passion ignites, but trust doesn’t come easily, and when their pasts collide, Bullet finds out the true meaning of protecting those he loves.

#preorder #sneakpeek #bulletandfinlay #whiskeys #comingsoon #whiskeywednesday #chapterreveal #feb2018 #waitingonwednesday