1965 Followers
sharonmartin

Beck Valley Books

Book Review - Ambushed in Paradise by Deborah Brown

Ambushed in Paradise (Florida Keys Mystery Series Book 12) - Deborah Brown

Here we go again with the crazy gang in the Florida Keys, but this time it is a bitter heart ache for Madison as the love of her life has gone. Faced with the prospect of being alone and not wanting to interfere with her souls mate love life she throws herself into even more wild situations than before. This is to try and avoid the sympathy factor and give her the chance to grieve in her own way.

The usual characters are larger than life and show how much compassion and love they have for Madison in her time of need. The full range of human emotions is felt in this particular story and you just want to reach out and protect Madison. The excellent character traits of those around her are expertly described especially with not knowing what do for the best.

The story is another page turning adventure of fast cars, guns, love and the feeling of loss and the hope of the future. Another fantastic instalment from Deborah Brown and cannot wait for the next escapades in Florida Keys.

Source: http://beckvalleybooks.blogspot.co.uk/2018/01/ambushed-in-paradise-by-deborah-brown.html