1968 Followers
sharonmartin

Beck Valley Books

NEW MYSTERY SERIES-Malibu Hills Murder (A Zuma SEALs Novel (Malibu Adventure Series Book 1)) by Deborah Brown

Malibu Hills Murder (A Zuma SEALs Novel (Malibu Adventure Series Book 1)) - Deborah Brown
» » » » » » » » NEW MYSTERY SERIES « « « « « « « «

****FIRST BOOK CURRENTLY ONLY 0.99****

NEW RELEASE....
A year ago, if anyone had told Zach Lazarro he’d settle anywhere other than the Florida Keys, he’d have laughed in their face. Yet here he is in SoCal, launching a private investigations firm with two ex-SEAL buddies, settling into a long-term relationship with L.A. county’s hottest assistant district attorney, Avalon Rossi.

Figures he’d be the one to flush ZSI’s make-or-break job down the toilet. Now his rich, powerful client’s allegedly unfaithful wife is dead. And the evidence isn’t the only thing with gaping holes in it.

When it turns out one of ZSI’s own is a suspect, it’ll take more than fast talking to keep him from taking the fall. And another victim from landing in the morgue.

"A departure from the books Deborah Brown usually writes--or at least the ones I have read. The plot which has twists and turns--leaving the main character very upset. A short novel and now I just have to wait to find out what happens next!!" - Miki's Hope

Read more on the #book, series and author here...
Source: http://beckvalleybooks.blogspot.co.uk/2018/02/zuma-seals-malibu-hills-murder-by.html