1969 Followers
sharonmartin

Beck Valley Books

into the woods SQ teaser

Our Beck Valley Book Review of Into the Woods: Stories, Poems, Essays & More (Mindful Writers Retreat Series Book 1) by Mindful Writers Retreat Series plus Amazon GC/Book Giveaway - 2 Winners! "The stories, essays and poems of the beauty, spirit, peace, innocence and calmness, and not forgetting the dangers, of the woods, nature and seasons are brought to life through their creative minds that will have you entertained whenever you pick this gem of a book up."......

●● 100% of the proceeds to support the research and work of The Children's Heart Foundation ●●

"This was such a delightful mixture of reflections from some of the exceptional Mindful Writers Retreat authors all inspired from their time spent within the Laurel Highlands of Western Pennsylvania when they attend their envious retreats together, writing, meditating and walking.

I was so excited to start knowing that I would be experiencing many different aspects and writing styles from authors I already loved and those who were new to me. I sat in the garden one evening and couldn't wait to begin.

The stories, essays and poems of the beauty, spirit, peace, innocence and calmness, and not forgetting the dangers, of the woods, nature and seasons are brought to life through their creative minds that will have you entertained whenever you pick this gem of a book up. Into the Woods with have you enthralled in places, laughing in others, or simply reflecting, depending on the many different pieces. Each new piece brings the authors own writing style, some deeper, powerful and thought provoking, some with suspense, others inspiring calmness.

I think whoever you ask who has read this book will each have their own favourites that connected with them, I had quite a few!!

I honestly want to re-read and re-read so I can savour them all over again. Perfect for a lazy Sunday in the garden. A relaxed enjoyable read, knowing you could read as and when, with so many individual pieces you could just pick the book up again and start. A great way to get a taste of new authors too."

Read more on the #book and the wonderful authors here...

Source: http://beckvalleybooks.blogspot.com/2018/07/into-woods-stories-poems-essays-more.html