1967 Followers

Beck Valley Books

❀ NEW RELEASE ❀Unraveling the Truth About Love by Addison Cole

❀´*•.¸(*•.¸❀¸.•*´)¸.•*´❀
.....NEW RELEASE…..
Unraveling the Truth About Love by Addison Cole (Sweet with Heat: Weston Bradens)...Discover the magic of the Bradens, and fall in love with Addison Cole's rich and romantic storytelling.

"What I love most about this family is that they never let the hard knocks affect the love they have for each other. In this ever growing family love is an endless commodity, whether by blood, marriage or friendship there's always more than enough to go around." - reviews Isha Coleman

"Amazing..I loved this story! It had drama, love, suspense, and everything in between. I definitely recommend it!" reviews Toni Lynn Jensen

Read more on the #book, series, and author here...

In Unraveling the Truth About Love…
Small-town overachiever Riley Banks has finally scored her big break--working in Manhattan as a fashion design assistant for her childhood crush, Josh Braden. She enters her new job hoping to make a name for herself and--just maybe--explore the romance that slipped through her fingers way back when.

Josh Braden has models at his beck and call, a staff that never says never, and an elegant clothing line for the holiday season. When he hires Riley Banks, he expects her to learn the business from the ground up. But the girl next door turns out to be much more than he remembered.

When Josh and Riley's friendship heats up, every steamy kiss, and every passionate caress stirs a love they cannot deny. But when Riley designs a wedding gown that would cause even the most jaded fashion editors to swoon, Riley's mentor accuses her of stealing the design. Facing indisputable proof and the mistrust of her lover, Riley is not sure she can take the heat of life in the fast lane of the fashion industry--and Josh is forced to choose between the woman he loves and the career he adores.

Unraveling the Truth About Love is a Sweet with Heat novel and conveys all of the passion you'd expect to find between two people in love without any graphic scenes or harsh language. If you're looking for a more explicit romance, pick up the steamy edition, Friendship on Fire, written by New York Times bestselling author Melissa Foster. Addison Cole is Melissa's sweet-romance pen name.