1967 Followers
sharonmartin

Beck Valley Books

Book Review - A Puff of Silk by Kathleen Shoop - A Novella—Book 1—Bridal Shop Series

A Puff of Silk (Bridal Shop Series Book 1) - Kathleen Shoop
A Puff of Silk by Kathleen Shoop - A Novella—Book 1—Bridal Shop Series

*** Book review ***
"A lovely introduction to a new series from Kathleen Shoop following famous dressmaker Amelia, her lovable gran and supporting characters, or will they become main characters? Who knows! A Puff of Silk was an enjoyable refreshing tale, with a little twist here and there, possible love interests and being able to follow designs as they grow from an idea to a finished form was really great.

Amelia finds herself lost in the social world of her celebrity client, blinded by the new lifestyle she fails to realize how quickly it can all fall apart right before her eyes. And it does, literally everything, including the 'social media' wedding gown of her new 'bestie' she designed.

She leaves the cold, harsh, city behind her to the warmth and safety of the small town she grew up in with her gran. But even her safety net has holes in as she starts to notice not everything is as rosy as she thought for her gran and the nostalgic dress shop she owns.

When a bride to be arrives at the shop desperate for wedding dress help, Amelia doesn't realize that the challenge could be the start of bright new beginnings.

I'm really looking forward to the next story, and wondering what treasures it will unfold for Amelia, her gran and the shop, along with their creative designs."

Read more on the #book, series and author here...
Source: http://beckvalleybooks.blogspot.com/2019/01/a-puff-of-silk-by-kathleen-shoop-bridal.html