1967 Followers
sharonmartin

Beck Valley Books

Book Review - Lovers at Heart, Reimagined by Melissa Foster

Lovers at Heart, Reimagined - Melissa Foster

I had already been completely pulled into Treat and Max's 'will they, won't they' relationship when I read the original version a few years ago, but I am so pleased I got another chance to read their story, this time with the benefit of a more in-depth understanding of their first meeting and their relationship. I hadn't really missed it before but once I had read this version it made things connect much more easily for me.

For Treat and Max, it was definitely love at first sight, but due to their own inner issues, a miscommunication could cause them both to lose the potential love of their life.  Yet fate works it's mysterious charm and weeks later when Treat visits his hometown he and Max are brought together again, but will they allow themselves to step over what is holding them both back and enjoy the happiness they could share together?

I think I love this book more the second time around, I melted as Treats lovable protective side came oozing out for the girl he had so many feelings for. I also found myself tearing up at one point in the story, so moving!

For anyone who has yet to be introduced to the Braden family, wow, they have the most beautiful family bond you could hope for. They have issues and demons to face like most families do but deep down they will always be there for each other, no matter what.

A thoroughly enjoyable, emotional, spicy romance which will have you begging for the next read!

Source: http://beckvalleybooks.blogspot.com/2018/10/lovers-at-heart-reimagined-by-melissa.html