1968 Followers
sharonmartin

Beck Valley Books

Ping: The Rescue of Eden - Stuart Avery Gold

A very awe inspiring book even though it is only 84 pages long. This is the only book I have read in the series but will definitely look out for the others and read them.

The clever use of using Ping the frog to notice and act on the changes that happen around his pond is appealing to any reader.  As other animals arrive he asks them while on their travels if they have spotted any differences, especially his long time friend Kamo,  the duck, and together form an alliance to put it back as it should be.

The message from the book is a simple one, Mother Nature has ruled and governed the earth well before man and she knows how to solve the problems without any intervention. On the other side of the coin is that someone will do what they think is right for themselves without thinking about the consequences of their actions on others.

A book that everyone should read and it might change their views and help create a better world for everyone. The language and simple explanations make an excellent read and I think it should be introduced to the school curriculum and if the other books are as good as this one, they should be too. The book will cause a lot of debate regarding the best way forward for the planet and nature over money? Please read this book!

Source: http://beckvalleybooks.blogspot.com